TreyHaruhite has asked that “how to use Opera Mini on a Computer?” Opera Mini is the most popular mobile phone browser in the world. For most of us, it is the default browser of mobile devices.
But, Do you know that it can be used from your desktop or laptop computer as well? Using Opera mini on a computer gives a feeling of Super Fast Surfing, even with a slower internet connection.
To Use Opera Mini on a computer follow these steps :
- Get MicroEmulator from http://microemu.org/ (Download from Here).
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Double-click microemulator.jar and execute it.
- Go to Options – Select device – Add and select microemu-device-resizable.jar from the unzip folderdevices. Set this as default.
- Now, you can resize the emulator window from the “Resize” button on bottom.
- Go to File – Open JAD URL and enter the URL http://mini.opera.com/download-4/opera-mini-latest-advanced-ine.jad (Or, download the Opera Mini .jar and .jad files and save it locally on your hard disk)
- Just wait for few seconds, You can see the option for “Opera Mini”.
- OR, alternatively, you can try Opera Mobile 10 Desktop Emulator.
Moreover, MicroEmulator software is a Java implementation of J2ME in J2SE, so it can be used for several other J2ME softwares!